· Additions and renovations consulting
· New-construction consulting
· Project management
· Kitchens and bathrooms
· Furniture and accessories
· Space planning
· Custom cabinetry
· Fabrics and upholstery
· Floor coverings and rug design
· Wall coverings
· Window treatments
· Lighting design
· Corporate offices
· Hospitality and restaurants
· Public spaces and lobbies
· A network of contractors, electricians, plumbers, drapery treatment fabricators, faux finishers, painters, wallpaper installers, tile installers, custom glass crafters, movers, demo crews, wood finishers, lighting experts, cabinet makers, stone fabricators, custom concrete artists, architects, landscape architects, art consultants, upholsterers, bedding and pillow fabricators and much more.
Full-service interior design consists of three major phases:
Our full-service approach enables us to manage projects from initial concept through to completion, designing your home down to the final detail. It is our job to take care of the major and minute design details that turn a house into a home.
· We assess the current project space, take measurements and photos, and document any items that will be staying.
· Design the ideal floor plan to ensure the best possible layout for the project.
· Create inspiration board(s) to communicate what we envision for the project.
· Determine initial selections to confirm the design direction.
· Create an investment estimate to capture the elements that will be needed to make the project a reality, from furnishings to trades.
· Conduct “Trade Day” at your home. This is where we consult with our trades and vendors on site to review the project concepts and take detailed measurements in order to receive accurate quotes. (It is imperative to be on site with the vendors to discuss obstacles and options at the outset).
Conceptual Design includes the following:
· Floor plan(s)
· Inspiration board(s)
· Limited Initial selections
· Investment estimate for approval
During this phase, we will confirm the design direction, layout, and investment estimate of the project, with one revision offered. The one allowed revision will add time onto this phase depending on the scale of the revision.
· Selection of each item according to design direction, investment estimate, and floor plan(s)
· Procurement of written quotes from all trades and vendors
· Completion of selections in accordance with approved inspiration boards and initial selections
· Finalizing the approved floor plan(s) with actual selections
· Drawing relevant elevations of the space
· Completing any custom piece drawings as needed
· Presentation preparation to communicate the design
· Confirming the actual numbers against the approved investment estimate
Detailed Design includes the following:
· Inspiration board(s)
· Floor plan(s), elevation(s), and relevant custom drawings
· Proposal of each item for your approval, with all details to confirm orders and the coordinating samples
· Investment estimate updated with actual costs
The Purchasing and Execution Phase is time dependent on scope of project and the contractor’s schedule.
Purchasing and Implementation Phase:
· Placing orders & assessing delivery times
· Complete the purchasing of goods on your behalf
· Clarify and communicate estimated delivery times
· Manage open orders by efficiently tracking goods
· Prepare the construction & installation timeline
· Oversee the construction and installation timeline
· Coordinate project logistics with contractors and vendors
· Provide site checks for project accuracy
· Coordinate deliveries and installations
· On site presence during deliveries and installations, where applicable
Furniture Installation and Styling
· Provide turnkey furniture installation, which means that all of the furnishings are delivered at one time, once any construction is complete
· Plan and execute the styling process
· Style and photograph the completed project, where applicable
· Provide documentation that supports the care and maintenance of your newly completed project
· Identify any deficiencies that we’ve noted during installation in the format of a project punch list
Identify & Resolve Deficiencies
· Identify and resolve all deficiencies identified on the project punch list
The Conceptual Design Phase typically takes approximately four to eight weeks and the Detailed Design Phase takes approximately four to eight weeks. The Purchasing and Execution Phase is time dependent on scope of work, lead time of vendors, and the contractor’s schedule.
As every project is different, Bridget will meet with you and assess the scope of work, then determine the design fee accordingly. Full-service interior design is a flat design fee per project.
All purchasing and execution goes through us. Your purchase of interior design items (i.e. furniture, fixtures, fabrics and other design materials) through us will serve as payment for our services during the Purchasing and Execution Phase.
We have developed and refined our process and do not deviate from it. We develop layered, thoughtful, and detailed designs. We have cultivated relationships with our trusted suppliers, vendors, artisans and trades people in every product/service category imaginable, who value our business and will offer us the best service and pricing.
When you purchase your furniture through us, you never pay full MSRP. You are presented the full budget breakdown for every piece of furniture we are purchasing for you. This way you have a very good understanding of what you are paying for every item. Any adjustments that you request are presented to you for approval. Nothing is ordered until you approve, sign off and pay the deposit required upfront. We make the process of ordering through our firm very clear and transparent for you.
We require 100% deposit on all orders for many reasons.
Once a custom order is placed, it is non-refundable. If we’re ordering custom sofa just for you and then you decide you don’t want it, we certainly aren’t going to want it either.
We do understand that tough times come up in peoples lives and cause a client to lose focus and pull away from the project. Once the custom orders are already set into motion, they cannot be paused or cancelled, which means production will conclude and balances will be due. We’re a design firm, not a bank, and therefore cannot front money for purchases on behalf of our clients.
Those examples aside, there are many benefits to paying 100% up front:
· It cuts paperwork in half (instead of billing for a deposit and final invoice).
· Since we do turn-key project installations (where we do one delivery after all of the orders are in at our local receiver’s warehouse), you would still be required to pay for items in full prior to receiving them.
· Projects move more quickly this way, as it makes the entire order process more efficient and allows us to complete your project quicker.
We do have a design style that is bold, elegant, and sophisticated, but we are also flexible and able to produce the right design for our clients specific style. We love to help our clients uncover their own unique design style and what truly makes their life special. We then create the perfect environment to compliment that uniqueness. We nod towards the pushing of the envelope, working outside the boundaries and opening a world of what is possible with each client and their project.
Yes! You don’t have to do a full room project if you are just looking for window treatments or custom soft furnishings like drapery, bedding and pillows. We are happy to meet with you in your home, take measurements and design the perfect soft furnishings for you. We have our custom workroom which offers endless possibilities to create the perfect products you need. We do require a design fee to do this work which is payable in full upfront. We do however waive this fee if you move forward with purchasing product through us. Please reach out to us to discuss any work of this nature you have for your home.
Bold looks, creative solutions, and edgy elegance. New construction and renovations. Residential and commercial interiors.